Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finals!


Happy Saturday! I hope it has been lovely for you so far!

This last week has been all about final exams, studying, practicing and perfecting everything I’ve been learning since the beginning of this year. I’ve already had 2 finals, with my final 2 next week! So far, so good – phew!

Next week, I’m taking an unbelievable trip: I’m going on a yoga/P90X/ski retreat to Chamonix, France led by Ted McDonald, yoga instructor and studio owner extraordinaire, and Tony Horton, fitness guru and founder of P90X! I’m pretty sure this is the only trip that will enable me to go to France and actually loose weight instead of gain it! Bring on the pain au chocolats! If this sounds like your dream trip, and you are feeling spontaneous, like throwing caution to the wind, and living in the moment, check out the link below for more information, and sign up! There are still a few spots left!


In the meantime, check out the pictures below – lots of great dessert plating ideas!





















Have a fabulous weekend, friends! Enjoy every second!

Love always,
Lauren
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment