Friday, September 23, 2011

New URL!

Friends!!

I just posted a new post about a pie contest, complete with a recipe for chocolate peanut butter cream pie!


But my blog has moved to a new address, and I think you will like it!

www.delectableyou.com

Easy as pie!

The great thing about this new address is that you can subscribe to it, and get an e-mail whenever I post something new!!

So come on over and join me there! I can't wait to share more stories and recipes with you! Canadian and American Thanksgiving are poking their heads around the corner, so there's no time like the present!

Thank you for your continued support! See you at www.delectableyou.com !


This photo will be explained on the new site :) Just think breast cancer fundraiser :)

Love, love, love,

Lauren
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment